Wednesday, September 25, 2013

mother's day.

I know that we are past Mother's day but I finally found the perfect mix of papers to go with these pictures, and I even used feathers!  I think this is one of my favorite layouts in a long time--layering sewing, washi tape, pop dots, pearls, the triangles were cut with my silhouette...Most of this product is a mix of Bella Blvd. lines...SO fun!
This picture makes me smile a bit as my daughter looks a lot taller than I am, she is NOT--she takes EVERY opportunity to look taller than me..and the other funny thing is that her brother (in the darker shirt) is actually taller than she is--silly kid!
Thanks for the visit today!!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Perfect mix of papers to go with your photos, Diana!! Really love how you used the Bella products on your layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeee the mix of Bella goodies and loving the feathers!!!!!

Unknown said...

Really fun paper combo on this layout.