Wednesday, September 18, 2013

prom 2013.

I wanted to share with you another layout of mine.  I used the American Crafts XOXO line, just love the pops of red that go along with the flowers...pretty simple page that I really wanted the pictures to pop!
 closeups:
 little pop dot action:
 title action:
Pretty proud of this young man in the picture--he reported to the MTC (Mission Training Center) today, he will be serving as a missionary for 2 years for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (nicknamed LDS or Mormons) in Minneapolis.  To say I'm a PROUD aunt would be an understatement--I'm excited for him to grow and come back a man.  Yes, bittersweet as we won't see him for this time, we get to write letters, send pictures, and he calls his family on Mother's Day & Christmas.  This time brings fond memories of when I served my mission in Venezuela, what wonderful people I met, and AWESOME experiences I had...(this young man was born when I was on my mission)--SWEET!
Thanks SO much for visiting with me today!

8 comments:

Kim said...

very very pretty, love that curly border..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee those photos!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

beautiful photos and layout!

Madeline said...

So pretty! Love the color scheme of black white and red!

Gina Lideros said...

very pretty layout Diana, such a fun collection!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful use of this line, Diana!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh Diana this is such a stunning page. Almost wedding like. Beautiful! How awesome! Hope he and those he serves are blessed.

Unknown said...

Love the black, red and white on this page! Congrats to your nephew!