Monday, September 23, 2013

austin.

Last week I mentioned that we are still having some uncomfortable summer temps--so I thought why not share some more summer layouts?
This is my super cute nephew Austin, he lives in Utah so we don't get to see him that much, I just had to take some shots of him walking around in the grass in his bare feet waiting for the parade to start. Yes, there was a lot of RED, WHITE, and BLUE going on in the parade and he just happened to be wearing those colors too!
I used the fun using one of my FAVORITE patriotic lines from Bella Blvd. All American....
 closeups:
These are popped up off the page a bit, and YES I did use my silhouette to cut the stars--LOVE that machine!
 thanks for the visit today!

7 comments:

Tina said...

SOOO cute Diana! Love the Red, White, and Blue!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Adorable!! Love the colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Did you NOT LOVE those AMAZING temps we had this morning!?!???!!? I was actually COLD!!! LOL!!! I love love love your lo! LOVING the colors, the photos and the stars!!!

Gina Lideros said...

this is one of my favorite collections from Bella Blvd, love how you used it :)

Unknown said...

at a fabulous page. I love the circles & stars and what a cutie!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page Diana!! Love the Bella line with those cute photos!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable nephew! Love the touches for sequins on this!