Thursday, September 26, 2013

prom.

so yes, I posted a page last week about prom and the pictures were from this VERY same photo shoot--I'm telling you these two made it easy to take their pictures!  This one I wanted to focus on just the black and white with a hint of cream...thank you Bella Blvd. for having some fun stuff to work with, the sweet doilies was cut with my silhouette machine.
 closeup:
I took the blue letters and colored them black so that they would work the way that I wanted too!
I'm off and running--thanks SO much for the visit today!

4 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous page, Diana!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page Diana!! Love the b&w color scheme and the chevron background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the photos and the feathers!!!

Unknown said...

Love this page. You rocked the feathers.