Saturday, June 30, 2012

Trek 2012

Believe it or not these are NOT all the pictures I took! :)  I had a TON of GREAT shots from my sweet little point and shoot camera.  Like I said before this was an AMAZING journey and I'm grateful I got to make it with my girl and hubby.  Remember when I said I had a TON of 9 to 5 by October Afternoon?  I LOVE that woodgrain paper and it made the perfect background for this outdoor layout.
I loved using their washi tape (days of the week), I just cut the days that we were actually on the trek.
title closeup:
I used a bit of distressing ink so that the letters would stand out and that the label wouldn't be so BRIGHT white.  Haven't done THAT in a while-- forgot how much fun that was! :)
I'm off and running thanks SO much for the visit today!
products I used today:




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING!!! WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeee how many photos you got on here!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous page and mix of product! Love the wood background!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome job including so many photos on a single pager, Diana! And I love the wood grain background with the softer colored patterned papers!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love all the photos and that washi tape is so cool!