Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy week...

so as you can tell by my lack of blog posts that we have been a bit busy around here!  On Monday my SIL celebrated her birthday in honor of that I made her a little something...
I used my cameo to cut the candles, library pocket, tags & flowers--this came together REAL quick!  I backed the candles with washi tape (love that stuff!)  The jar was filled with one of her favorite treats--twizzlers...BTW I thought these pictures turned out pretty good-I took them with my iphone!
So what have we been busy with this week?
UK soccer camp!  My kids went to a week long camp taught by coaches from the UK (two were from Scotland and one from England)  They LOVED it!!  They learned new ball handing tricks:
(zamba/brazilian toe touches)
practiced some old ball handling tricks:
 and just plain old had a GREAT time:
thanks to our coaches:
Tom:
Jordan:
Sam:
It was a GREAT week!  If your interested for your kids they are UK Socca...they travel ALL over the United States, they have a way to see if there is a camp in your area....Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a wonderful birthday gift! Very thoughtful! Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving your comment...great to get feedback! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee those little tags!!! The candles are so fun!! And that soccer camp looks awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Cute tags and candles. Looks like a great soccer camp.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a cute project. I'm sure she will love it!
I know what you mean about being busy. But that's what makes life fun, right?

I have some sweet blog candy on my blog if you get the chance to stop by. I'd LOVE to have you visit.

Blessings,
Karen L
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love those candle tags! Looks like the kids had a blast at the soccer camp!