Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May 13-19 Project Life...AND Scrapbook Circle Design Team Call!!

Yes, I'm gaining ground!  Oh, wait I'm not...I'm exactly a month difference...
oh well!  I think I figured out a different way to take these project life pictures--the light is MUCH better!  This was a GREAT week--Mother's Day, last band concerts, my girl receiving the most valuable award in Track, the angel Moroni going on top of the Gilbert Temple, my first engagement shoot, and a scary trip to circle k!  I know I've said this before BUT I am SO glad I am doing this!!  I don't know that I would remember all these details if I wasn't making the effort!
Oh, the days of the week & Hello cards I printed at home recoloring the lettering I got them HERE.
If you are one of those that has debated on whether or not to start--DO it!  You make it your own!  As you can tell this isn't fancy--that's NOT the point!  It's about remembering your memories!  Okay, stepping down from the soap box!
I need to run my kiddos are wanting me to come and watch the new Sherlock Holmes with them--LOVE Sherlock Holmes especially when they do a good job on the story line and cast!
Before I go I wanted to mention that Scrapbook Circle is having a Design Team call!
here are the details:

Design Team Benefits
Our monthly kit of newly released scrapbook supplies delivered to you each month
Exposure on Scrapbook Circle’s gallery, blog and Facebook Page
Discount on any add-ons you want to purchase (shipped free with your kit)
Design Team Responsibilities
Complete 4 layouts each month using the kit of the month
Complete assigned monthly blog posts including assigned challenges
Participate on our Facebook Page
How do you apply?
Email the following to lisa@scrapbookcircle.com:
5 images of your favorite layouts
Link to your blog (an active blog is required)
Short bio including why you want to be on our design team
List of other current design teams you participate on
List of any scrapbook forums/sites where you regularly participate/post projects
All submissions are due by Friday, June 22, 2012.
We will announce the new design team members by Friday, June 29. The design team term will be from August 2012 – July 2013.
International submissions are welcome.

Thanks for the visit today!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

A month behind is a lot better than I could do! I did a December Daily and I'm not done yet! Yikes! Great looking PD! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this weeks PL!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that fun photo of you!! And YAY for the SBC DT call!!! Being a previous DT member... I can honestly say I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE SBC kits.... they are AMAZING!!!!!

Kim said...

Oh this is fabulous...I agree that photo of you rocks!

Unknown said...

The up close photo of you is so fun! Shows off your personality. Yay for another completed week of PL!