Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Amy Tangerine style....

so I make quite a few birthday cards, don't always share them here....I had a GREAT time creating the front of this card with my silhouette cameo and then using Amy Tangerine paper--SO bright and FUN--PERFECT for birthday cards.  Yes, the design is the same but with the different papers it gives it a different feel:
 
 Some of the cards I used cuts from my cameo, others I actually stamped!  It was from the $1 bin at Michaels, the stripes (pink & blue)& the black polka dot are actually washi tape.  I bought the washi tape on a super deal so I really don't know who the manufacturer is...sorry...and the jewels were something from my stash as well..
What was fun is that I cut the butterflies out from several different sheets and then swapped them out, they fit perfectly into the cut butterflies on the fronts--I didn't have to back them at all!
Thanks so much for the visit today!













6 comments:

Diane Payne said...

Oh, these cards are adorable!

amytangerine said...

these are lovely!!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome and artsy! Love all the happy colors and butterflies! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! LOVING the butterflies!!!

Margrethe said...

These are gorgeous, Diana! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog today :)

Unknown said...

Loving those butterflies and the Silhouette cutting.