Sunday, June 24, 2012

Knee Board

I used the fabulous pieces of me kit I purchased from Two Peas in a Bucket.  I mist and punches, my cameo from my stash but that's about it--everything else was included...

 some closeups:
these pictures have been sitting on my desk for 2 years!  my boy was very excited to see that I finally used them--this adventure of knee boarding was a little stressful for him last year and he got in the water with a "little" bribery and he got up! :)  Funny kid!
I need to tell you a little about the "bubbles" They were a cut from my cameo--then I cut paper from the  studio calico cubicle paper to fill the holes.
this was one of my FAVORITE sheets of paper from the take note line...So fun that I figured a way to use it....I'm off and running.
Thank you so much for the visit today! 




6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the layered arrows, the circles.. just LOVE IT!!

Audrey Yeager said...

Very very cool! I love that circle cut pattern and great way to use that SC paper!

Ashley Horton said...

This is an amazing page, Diana!! I love the circles at the corner of your photo and the repeating arrows! Also love the stitching through your title!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

look at you go using circles like a pro. ha ha, seriously though they rock! love the whole layout!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love that circle embellishment - too cool!

Diane Payne said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous!