Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eleven--January 2010--Scrapbook Circle kit

This was absolutely so fun to create! Pictures don't do justice to how shiny and lovely this is. I used perfect pearls on the outside edges of this. It REALLY shines. I also flipped it and sewed on the pattern paper, then flipped it and straight stitched the front.
I really wanted to use the cupcake paper on this layout, loved how easy it was to cut out and embellish with my stickles...again hard to show how shiny this really is....
These little butterflies are from a punch that I borrowed from my mommy, thanks mommy! I added stickles, pom ribbon, and pearls from my stash. The rest are from the kit.
Last night went and saw Avatar, it was alright. I think DH liked it better than I did, but I was still entertained. It was just nice to go out and have adult conversation. Do you have any plans for tonight? We are just taking it easy, should be nice and quiet. And I'm perfectly okay with quiet....
Thanks for stopping by today--make it a good one!

2 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW! What a fabulous page! Love it! Hope you have a Happy New Year! We are staying home with the kiddos and making ice cream sundaes! Whoo hoo!! :))

Unknown said...

i loooove all the layouts you made with the kit, they are all amazing!! :)