Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday, Monday--Christmas isn't that far away....

REALLY, SUPER QUICK! I wanted to share with you some of the things I've been working on the past few days.
These are for some ladies that I visit:
What's fun is that I have had these little Christmas balls for a couple of years--they were hand me downs from my mommy--Thanks mommy!--They are to decorate little trees. I thought they would make fun additions to this gift. Tulle I bought at Joann's for cheap.....

To the teacher's gifts:
I'm so glad I FINALLY used these cans, they are GREAT! I've had them in my closet for who knows how long, I guess I was waiting for something special? I don't know....
I used scraps of paper, I was so proud of myself.....the chipboard shapes are from the December kit at Scrapbook Circle. I just jazzed them up with some stickles....The cans can be bought at Michael's for like $2.99...I just saw them the other day and was tempted to buy more....I didn't....I used my Cricut to cut out the circle and the star like shape. Ohh, and have you tried Bob's candies? You must find some and try them! I got mine at Walmart, you can also get a LARGE tub at Sam's club. They melt in your mouth....

products used:
punch: fiskars
chipboard shapes: Crate North Pole Chipboard Accents
stickles: Ranger
sewing
cans: stampendous
buttons: American Crafts Flair
die cut shapes: Cricut

Last night was our concert at the Mesa Arizona Temple. It was chilly but the music was great! I have a movie of our concert at St. Anne's Catholic Church:
They had other groups perform as well, it sure was a great time. If you want to skip ahead we are the last group that performed......
Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to make bread, do laundry, wrap presents, and hopefully finish up another Christmas gift! :)

4 comments:

Theresa C said...

Cute gifts! You have inspired me to get mine done. I don't know why I always wait till the last minute!

Stacy Milford said...

Hi Diana! These gifts are super cute & fun! I especially LOVE the cute cans/jars! Whoever receives your thoughtful gifts will LOVE them!

Jennifer Yates said...

How stinkin' cute are these??? I love them!!! I'm trying to perfect my sewing and I LOVE how you stitched the tag...so fab!

I'm not trying out for Shimmerz are you going to give it a whirl??? YOU SHOULD!!

I hope you all have a great holiday!

emelyn said...

oh my!! these are such wonderful gifts, Diana!! i love how thoughtful you are and make everything you create so special. those homemade touches are the best!!