Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Treat bags

This is my version of the treat bags for Christmas. I even pulled out my dusty sizzix to emboss the paper! I know..I'm amazed! With the peace on earth one, I have absolutely NO paper left from the December kit from Scrapbook Circle. That's saying something as there was a TON! It was also the last of the gold ball thingies.
The chipboard is also from the December kit, but the tulle & stickles are from my stash.
I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit me! Have a MERRY Christmas! :)

2 comments:

emelyn said...

THis looks awesome, Diana!! I love the embossing action!

Thank you for being such an inspiration over the years!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and your family!!

Stacy Milford said...

Merry Christmas Diana!