Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Design Team Entry

Dear Cosmo Cricket,
Thank you for looking at my design team entry:

Father's Day album (link to it here on my blog)
Projects:
DD journal:
---this is a journal I made for my DD, it also includes lined paper.---

A Gift for a friend who is moving away:
--The little "pot" is actually from the wedding section (a party favor) I sanded it and then distressed it. And the grass was snipped from the back of the dotted paper and then glued together--

Child's door hanger:
---The plastic on the back is from the lid of a Strawberry container. The chipboard flower & butterfly is Fancy Pants. the letter stickers are Making Memories---
Layouts:
---the mask is Heidi Swapp---
---the border is Bazzill, letter stickers & button are American Crafts, journaling circle is Maya Road---
card:
---for the middle of the sun I used Ranger crackle accents, the cloud has stickles on it---
Thank you again for looking at my submission!

8 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Awesome work!!!!!! I love it all!! Good luck - not that you need luck...you rock!

Theresa C said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Goodluck :)

Tina said...

You are one busy bee! Looks great.

Claude said...

Wow, your projects are fabulous, I wish you the best of luck!
Thanks for your kind words on my blog!

Stacy Milford said...

Diana-all of your projects are great! Wishing you all the best!

Frances said...

LOVE them all! Good luck girl!

Unknown said...

love the crafts! Always looking for new things to make. Thanks! I love the journals!!!
your welcome to stop by my blog http://funmommyfinds.blogspot.com

thanks again

Unknown said...

Good luck! Beautiful work!