Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, Hello!

I got to "play" this weekend a bit at Dixie Pieces online crop.  I completed 3 challenges and played 2 games.  We were SUPER busy this weekend.....
Not so sold on this card, we had to do spring colors, butterflies, die cut flower, and the word Spring.  This paper is VERY old (7 years?)  Anyway, I found it and decided to cut it up.....
I LOVED how this monochromatic blue card turned out, and the paper is all scraps, the flowers are Bazzill, rubon is deja views.  I got this idea from Kandis Smith (love her cards!)  Sure was fun trying to find all blue things...
now this last one, I REALLY like how it turned out.  The pattern paper and the Bazzill commanded attention, so I toned them down a bit, the Bazzill with a little distress ink and the pattern paper needed to be covered a bit.  This challenge was a bling it up challenge.  A challenge?  Nope I LOVE bling, and all of these supplies came from the March kit at Scrapbook Circle!  (did I not tell you the kit was FAB?!)
Well, I am off to bed I think to read a bit, I am reading Keeping the House by Ellen Baker, my super designer friend Jen Davis suggested it.  I'm liking it so far...Thanks for stopping by!

PS I forgot to mention!  My Ipod is ALIVE!  Have no idea what happened but it works again!  Yipee!

No comments: