Monday, March 30, 2009

on a roll....

I just have to tell you this April kit is to easy to work with!  I blasted out another layout this afternoon in about 30 minutes!  I love that these pictures were finally scrapped!  (I know these are only from the beginning of the year but...it's like that itch that needed to be scratched.....)
This is a closeup of the fun flower made with the pom pom trim and a punch.  Isn't it funny how sometimes those old tools take on a new life?
this is totally random and not scrap related.  young dear son came home and his fingernail came off!  Yuck!  Okay, it didn't just fall off he smashed his finger about 3 weeks ago?..can't remember the date but it was nasty....well, yeah I had to swallow the urge to hurl and help him and then put a band-aid on it.  Brings back memories of when I smashed my finger in an oak door when I was about his age......doing this today reminds me of why I never went into the medical field.....
thanks for stopping by today, gotta run to soccer practice...woohoo!!

1 comment:

emelyn said...

man, I miss SBcircle kits. LOVE how put everything together!! GREAT job on the layout and sorry about DS's nail. hope he's feeling better!