Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy busy!

I've been cleaning and creating today.... (I did do the tip of the day at Scrapbook Circle for my fun flower) I do have some things to share but not quite yet.....I have some fun sketches on my desk that I hope to play with tomorrow...

Today is DH birthday today, and I've tried to get things cleaned up out of the way, have a roast in the crockpot, going to peel potatoes, made a cake-need to frost the cake now, make kool-aid, and get the table set.  We have soccer tonight so I'm trying to get everything done before we have to go, so I won't have to stress when we get home.  I'm hoping this makes sense, I'm just typing what comes to mind....I still have to wrap his gifts, but I think I will let the kiddos do that because I'm sort of tired..... :)
More tomorrow!

No comments: