Thursday, November 10, 2011

Two takes on the same sketch!

this whole week I've been fighting the crud, started in my chest and it's in my head...I don't get sick EVER, so this hasn't gotten me all the way down but I decided to take it easy so it wouldn't!!  Yesterday, I had a bought of the creative and completed 3 1/2 pages!  I pinned this wonderful layout from Elle's studio, guess what?!  They have a challenge using that sketch today, so here is the sketch (I really liked the buttons but didn't have enough of the color I wanted, so I improvised):
And my two takes on it, with some closeups:
supplies used:
American Crafts
Bella Blvd.
Twinery
ek success
making memories
some other old stuff that I'm not sure!
And my second layout:
 supplies used:
Hallow's Eve Kit from Scrapbook Circle
buttons, twine, mist, paint is from my stash

Yes, they are Halloween, heck I've got a lot of pictures!  I started each layout by painting on them with acrylic paint, then I applied the paper then misted and splattered....no I didn't use any Elle's studio but I sure enjoy looking at her pretty tags....

Life has been crazy of course, today was my youngest musical...SO cute!  It's fun to see personalities come out when he sings, he just BARELY does the action and sings, but it's not that he is to cool or doesn't know them, that's just HIM! :)  Glad I took pictures and video to remember today.

Well, I'm off to finish Christmas gifts for Grandmas! :)  Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! I am loving the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the paint!! I hope you feel better soon!:):):):):):):):):):):)

Tina said...

I really like both of these pages Diana!!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Very cool that you were inspired on two layouts with the same sketch. Love the paint. I'm impressed that you are finishing up gifts.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love both! The paint is so perfect and the orange looks so cool on Kraft! I cant believe you are finishing shopping!

Diane Payne said...

These are both so fun! Love them!