Monday, November 14, 2011

Big deal!

I had the opportunity of "lifting" fellow design team member Diane Payne's layout:
This was SO fun!  I loved working and getting messy, and scrapping some pictures that were a little harder to find "matching" papers for.  This is my youngest son receiving his religious knot in cub scouts (one of two patches that can transfer to his boy scout uniform) he worked really hard to receive this and I took like 20 pictures of the event.  His face was so funny while he was being presented his award, I HAD to use the best ones on this layout:
and of course I have some closeups:
 *the brads and twine are from my stash the rest came from the Harvest Festival Kit from Scrapbook Circle.*

Well, it's a busy Monday for me!  Hope that I can figure something interesting to make for dinner! :)  It's HARD to be creative EVERY DAY when it comes to food!  Thanks for stopping in for a visit!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee both of yours... I love love love all the stars and the splatters of paint! :):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Ummm, I LOVE everything about your layout. You rocked this lift!!!

Elizabeth said...

You rocked it that's for sure girlie!!!!
Happy Monday!
e.

Audrey Yeager said...

Beautiful pages! I love the brads scattered about! He looks so proud in those photos!!!

And I hear ya about the meals...I HATE planning meals these days!!!! If you have any good ideas let me know!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE your lift!!! Might have to lift it myself:-)

Unknown said...

This is a really great lift. Love the proud look on his face.

Tina said...

Love both of the layouts!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love your lift-the splatters are so fun! Congrats to your son on his achievement!

Diane Payne said...

Those pictures of your son are so cute and I love your lift. Perfect! :)