Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Friends hiking together...

for this layout I knew I wanted to do tone on tone but I also wanted the stitching to really show, once I had the vision it came together rather quickly.....
here is a little closeup:
it is hard to tell but the title is popped up a bit over the subtitle (the letters are from the printable, so is the journaling box....)
One more thing I wanted to mention about this layout are the pictures.  I told you about the collage feature over at snapfish, I did both of these but at 5" x 7".  I really liked them when I made them but once they got home I wasn't sure how I was going to scrap them!  After I did the background I just decided to place them side by side (best way to tell the story!)  I made this page using the Harvest Festival kit from Scrapbook Circle.
I'm off and running --thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Like how you did the background. Cute page!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Love that stitching...so cool!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love that stitching and those photo collages!

Unknown said...

I agree with everyone else - your stitching looks great!

Diane Payne said...

This is so cool! Love the stitching in the background.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeee that stitching and the photos too! :):):):):):):):):):):)