Monday, October 6, 2008

So yesterday....

we were going to my mom's for a fun shindig (funny word huh?) and I was waiting for everyone to get ready because of course I had been ready all day. (I kept piling stuff at the door so I would remember it!) And in the 20 minutes I made this really fun layout of DS:
It also happens to fit in with my challenge for the month of October at Scrapbookcircle and the tip for the day, today (I post Mondays) I know I am such a multi-tasker! :)  But what I want to tell you that everything on the page came from Scrapbook Circle's October kit!  I absolutely LOVE this kit, I know I will use it ALL!  Happy Monday!!  And if your creating today, enjoy it!

1 comment:

Theresa C said...

It's amazing what you can do in 20 minutes! When I grow up I want to be like you!!