Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do you ever have those days?

Where you are moving so fast you wonder where the day went?  Today would be one of those days, it's DS birthday and I didn't remember I needed to make a birthday cake  until I was at the bank (my 3rd stop for the day) and after speaking with the teller?!  Don't worry it's done now I just need to go and make frosting, but I don't have any sprinkles.  I do however have some VERY old bob the builder sugar heads, no one eats those things anyway....It's all about the candles and ice cream anyway when you are 6.

I also remembered today that the new Scrap Street e-zine is out and I have a card featured on page 27 toward the bottom.  I especially love my comment, short sweet to the point....I didn't realize I was to elaborate when I sent my card, I sounded nerdy!  Ah, well live and learn....

Well, I just wanted to pop in and say the week according to me pictures are probably way more exciting than my notes, but it sure is fun trying to figure out how to take pictures of myself.  I think on Sunday I will post my favorites for each day....Good luck if you are on the journey with me!

5 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

congrats on your publish!

i laughed when i saw you forgot about his birthday!

cant wait to see your pictures from the week!

Theresa C said...

I have days like that a couple of times a week. I am so excited to see the pictures you took of yourself! I personally hate having my picture taken. I probably wouldn't mind them so much if I had a camera that instantly knocked 10 pounds off me in the photos. Tell Carson that the Carlile family wishes him a "happy birthday"! Congrats to you for another publish! You're amazing :)

Dawn said...

As usual, love your card! Darling!

Tina said...

That is so cool that you were published....congrats!

Danielle Flanders said...

Congrats on your pub! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for the well wishes!! =)
Hugs,
Dani