Saturday, July 19, 2008

2 sketches for you sketch #4

This is my take on their sketch Took a vote and the kids couldn't decide which one they liked better, so I posted both!
Pattern paper: October Afternoon
ribbon & rubons: American crafts
Jewels: Hobby Lobby
Glitter glue: Ranger Stickles
Cards: DCWV
Cardstock: Bazzill
Cupcakes: Doodle Charms cartriage cricut


Ingrid said...

Great cards! I really like the October Afternoon PPs that you used. And the cupcake border is lovely.

dannigirl said...

love what you did with the sketch. super cute cards.

Laura Davis said...

These are two great cards! Love them:)

evafromca said...

I love these, very cute!!!!

Jacey's Mom said...

Really cute cards!

Krista B. said...

Your cards are so cute - lov the cupcake border : )

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great card!!!

Laura Davis said...

Congrats on making the 2peas top 10 votes list using my sketch at 2S4Y! I am going to post it in the famous 2 sketchers at 2S4Y!

Julie said...

I can see 'em now! ;] Cute cards! LOVE the cupcakes!!