Saturday, December 8, 2012

dear santa.

dear Santa came together quickly, less than 45 minutes to be exact!  This page is one of my gallery items that went up over on the American Crafts site.  I had the Kringle & Co. line out on my desk along with different Christmas pictures and ribbon.  For this page I limited myself to what I could grab:
 I seriously LOVE it! :)  I intended that my ribbon all go the same direction but then I thought, "what would it look like if I made the folds come in on themselves?"  LOVE it when a plan comes together!
Some closeups:
 see that cool green glitter ribbon?  It' SO soft and it's American Crafts--LOVE it!

Today has been a catch up day, pay bills, finish grandma brag books, balance checkbook, laundry, clean the kitchen, sleep in past 5:30 am.  I still have a few items on my list before our cookie exchange tonight!  Thank goodness for unscheduled Saturdays!

Thanks SO much for the visit today!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!! LOVING the photos, the snowflake, the stitching and so IN LOVE with that ribbon action!! GORGEOUS!!

Daniela Dobson said...

So cute!!! Love the ribbon b

leah said...

Don't you just love it when a page come together so quickly?! ^_^ Great page Diana!

Ashley Horton said...

WOW!! You got this one done fast!! The ribbon looks really awesome and I love this AC Christmas line!!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE that ribbon on here, what a great pattern and color accent.