Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Tags. Elle's studio

I wanted to share with you real quick some fun gift tags I made using the Be Merry line from Elle's Studio:
 closeups:
 I embossed, added glitter glue and pop dots, of course my cameo was involved i cutting the snowflakes and tags.  These were TOTALLY fun to make.  It was also fun using different elements that aren't necessarily Christmas themed to create something.
Well, I'm off and running to many things again today!  I'm hoping to get the pictures of my December Daily edited today so that I can share with you--thanks for the visit!



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the red against the Kraft and loveeeeeeee the snowflakes!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are absolutely STUNNING! You make me want to glitter right now!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

These are seriously so cute and fun!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE these!!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

These tags are sooooooo cute! LOVE! :)