Monday, December 10, 2012

completing the to do list. 2007

Feels SO great to have a to do list and check stuff off like: returns to Sam's Club, call someone, can beans, address Christmas envelopes, finish Christmas letter, register a hotel for a soccer tournament, do laundry, pick up those yummy chocolate covered cinnamon bears....there was more today but I just can't remember what it was!  This was all after my trip to the gym this morning so I feel good about myself! :) 
I wanted to share a layout I made of my sweet little boy...back in 2007...he isn't so little anymore...but these pictures were in a special card he made for me out of construction was falling a part so I wanted to keep the picture and message that he wrote to me.  I had a BLAST working with the Elle's studio Be Merry line tags on this:
 His journaling:
 this envelope has like wax on it, they are Tim Holts, got them on clearance at Michaels...cut is from Ali Edwards
 stamp by Elle's Studio
the misting on the background was from a cut I made on a separate piece of card stock (a color I wouldn't use!) and then I misted...
I'm off and running again!  thanks SO much for the visit today!!


Ashley Horton said...

So adorable Diana!! Love the cut stars and the sparkly garland!! His journaling is so cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo sweet that you included the card he made! I just loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that tinsel!!!