Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Card making day!

So I have been playing MAJOR catch up with my google reader and creations!  (I've been SUPER DUPER busy with stuff!)  I've made them taken pictures of them now I need to share them.  These happen to represent some of the birthday cards I will be sending out for this month:

I went HYBRID!  Yep, I made the salutation myself!  And it really wasn't hard--why do I always make it harder in my head?!
Details, these papers I have had for I think around 3 years--imaginisce!  And the stamp--one of my Halloween FAVORITES!  The scallop border I cut with my cricut.  I also had fun using my distress ink, for the background of the salutation (I misted that.) and for the skull.  So fun!
well, best jet!  Thanks for stopping in!


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooooooo fun Diana!! I love love love love love the edged stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

OMG these cards are so so SOOOO cute!!! I love that stamp!