Wednesday, October 27, 2010

random, peaks, and more random

I think I'm going to boycott Photobucket!  The last few times I've tried to upload stuff to their site my whole computer freezes--have NEVER had a problem with them....Okay, got that off my chest I feel better now!
Okay, so the November kit at Scrapbook Circle is UP!  HERE I have to tell you this kit is FAB!  I had so much fun working with it.  And I'm not done yet!  I have ideas for two more layouts!!  Here are a few peaks:

Another random trivia, did you know that Sound of Music celebrates it's 45th year tomorrow!  Crazy--it's one of my favorite musicals.  I guess tomorrow Oprah Winfrey reunites the whole cast on her show.  I think for this one time I'll be recording Oprah.  Would love to know where they are now, and how they look!
Yesterday I went to Sam's club--they had NO pumpkins!  What?!  So I did buy some magazines the better homes and gardens top 100 cookies, and their Christmas cookies.  YUMMY!!  Bought some ingredients for some.  FUN!
One more WAY important thing I wanted to share!!  Have you noticed my new header?!!  My FANTASTICALLY, TALENTED friend Jennifer Yates created it for me!  I LOOOOVE it!  Thanks again Jennifer!
Life has been SO dang busy around here getting ready for Halloween, and different school activities.  LOVE it though! 
Thanks for stopping in!


Tessa Buys said...

I LOVE the new header! It's fantastic! Did you want my address? We could use holiday cookies here :). Kidding, kidding.... LOVE the sneaks!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Did you SEE where I was LAST night?!?!?!?!?!? I think you need to check my bloggy!! You gonna LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!! And LOVING the sneaks!!!! Here is a hint about my bloggy today... I am recording Oprah tomorrow too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic sneaks!!! Your blog looks GREAT too!!!