Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bear---glitz design paper...

this kismet paper from Glitz is in the July kit at Scrapbook Circle. I was looking at it--it had me stumped. I liked it yes, but how to use it? Then I decided to trim off the stars and use it as a separate embellishment:
The stamp again is one of those .99 cent We R Memory keeper stamps. they added just the right touch. the sequin? it's vintage! Given to me from my mommy--thanks again!
The title--I love. That crackle accent paint from Ranger is SO fun to use. It's easy all you do is put it on the project and let it dry. Voila--gives you a unique title without having to do much.
supplies used:
pattern paper: fancy pants, glitz designs
stickers: Pink paislee
stamps: We R Memory keepers
scallop circle: cricut
title letters: Girls' paperie
sequin: unknown
punch: EK success
Thanks for stopping in today!

4 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE it! You are truly a scrappy genious :o)

Tessa Buys said...

That crackle is the perfect touch! Great tip!

Unknown said...

Cool crackle on the alphas!

Tina said...

I like what you did with it! Looks good!