Friday, September 18, 2009

So Sketchy Sept #10

This is my take on the Sketch #10 at So Sketchy:
it came together once I figured out my pictures and papers! :) Yes, I used the Scrapbook Circle September kit, so FUN!

I finally got some good sleep last night even though I had a disturbing dream about ants. I thought about it and remembered watching Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, if you've seen it you'll understand. And yes, I try not to watch REALLY scary shows because um....I have an active imagination-even without trying!

I'm sort of excited DD has her first soccer game of the season tonight! Yipee! Tomorrow we will only have 2 games to go to (for the boys).....and we'll have the rest of the day!

Thanks for stopping by! Gotta do some dishes and go to the gym--hope you have an AWESOME day!


emelyn said...

Great papers and journaling, you are so good at that!! Love what you did with the sketch!

Allison Cope said...

Awesome use of the sketch! I will load it to the So Sketchy! Good luck in the contest!