Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me?!

I just have to tell you this was such a FUN layout to do about me. And this paper has been sitting in my stash waiting it's turn, I finally figured out what I was going to do. Scrapping out loud is having a challenge to use handmade flowers on your layout. "I could do that" I thought, so here we go:
Journaling reads: 36, I look pretty happy huh? This was after breakfast in bed & lunch with mom & dad at Geicko grill. But before the family sick fest. Fevers, puking on the carpet. Ben & I didn't get it. So he came with me to Joe's BBQ for my free meal. I deserved it! And NO I didn't share....

supplies used:
punches: fiskars
pattern paper: Scenic Route, My mind's eye
jewels: westrim & prima
embellishment & card: Jenni Bowlin
stamp: Heidi Swapp
rubons: Fancy Pants
lettering rubons & heart: Maya Road
lettering chipboard: American Crafts
lettering stickers: Making Memories

Thanks SO much for stopping by again!


emelyn said...

LOVE that layout and you look so cute!! Great jounaling, and yay for you for your free meal!!

Jessica said...

oh that is a spectacular those flowers! great pic, love the title, so thankful that you played along with us this week at SOL! have a great weekend!

yyam said...

This layout is fabulous! Love your handmade flowers!