Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Route 66

route 66

I've been wanting to a layout like this, for a long time....we have cars EVERYWHERE,
and if you move one, oh boy you're in trouble! I also waited forever for this paper
by October Afternoon to come out because I knew it would be PERFECT!
I was pretty excited because it came together quickly-one of those layouts rolling
around in my head. I made the little light myself...Both of my boys were SO excited
about this layout, I only made one....uh, oh!
This was a layout for the DT call over at My sketch World. It sure was fun for fresh
ideas, they are a REALLY friendly group over there, check them out!

oooh! One more thing! Harry Potter comes out today! Sure hope we can go see it
thanks for stopping by!


Stacy Milford said...

OKAY! LOVE love LOVE this layout! It is just so COOL! Way to document the everyday stuff!

Jennifer Y said...

How stickin cute is this layout! I love looking at everyone's take with this many uses for it! Darling!

emelyn said...

This is AWESOME!! I love that photo and what a perfect title!! So creative, Diana!