Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inspiration from Claude

My super talented friend Claude inspired me this morning with her wonderful butterfly tree card (click her name and you will see it) I looked at my desk and found these scraps that I had from CHA 2008 (they are samples from Bella Blvd.)
I came up with this:
I just had so much fun using up my scraps!
supplies used:
pattern paper: Bella Blvd.
sewing
buttons: Bo Bunny
rubon: American Crafts
distressing ink: Ranger
circle punches: Fiskars
Still recovering from a four day vacation, doing lots of laundry! I really appreciate you stopping by! Hope you have a good one!

4 comments:

emelyn said...

This is awesome!! What a great idea to use up scraps!!

Stacy Milford said...

This is just so stinkin' CUTE! I love the circles & how clever to throw in a few buttons for good measure! :0) Hmmm...now I think I'm going to have to try a tree card from scraps too! LOL!

Unknown said...

This looks great! I love Claude's challenge!

Claude said...

Oh my, I'm blushing! I'm touched that I could inspire you!
Love your card, and the stitching in the hills looks great!