Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just couldn't help myself....

I had to make another tree card with the rest of the scraps. This morning I had the help of my youngest DS, he helped me pick out the buttons and put them away!
AND I found my other card rubons...I couldn't find them anywhere. Dontcha just hate that? I knew I put them in a good place.... Anyway, this time I added more stitching (around the border) This was SO FUN!
supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
rubons: American Crafts
pattern paper: Bella Blvd.
buttons: Bo Bunny
Would ya look at the time! Going to the gym followed by the dentist....I know your jealous.... Thanks for stopping by today!


Stacy Milford said...

Another adorable card! Hope you had fun at the favorite place to be! :0)

Bethany Kartchner said...

That is the coolest card! Love this idea!

Elizabeth R. said...

Cute idea I might just have to borrow that one for a page. Love the circles tree.