Monday, May 11, 2009

two peas rocks!

So my cute youngest son brings me a postal box yesterday morning, I'm thinking what is this-a mother's day gift?  I noticed the box isn't taped together so it's not repackaged, I noticed it was from Two peas.  I haven't ordered anything....Guess what?  There was a note attached from the manager congratulating me on winning a prize from National Scrapbooking Day!  I couldn't believe it!  This paper is AWESOME!!  Yep, just like the April kit from Scrapbook Circle--yeah more fun paper to play with!  The only stipulation I need to share what I create with it.  I don't think that will be to big of a problem.
Thank you Two Peas in a Bucket!  Just had to share, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Congrats!! I just ordered this paper last week and I can't wait to use it...happy scrapping!