Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kazan's sketch #18

Another fun sketch by Kazan at 2 sketches 4 you:

products used:
pattern paper & sticker: Sassafrass
glitter glue: ranger
rubon: american crafts
ribbon: don't remember 
jewels: don't remember either
other: sewing..


Kazan Clark said...

Diana this is so cute and totally fun. I Love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing

Tonya said...

This card is soooo very cool! My son would just love it! I have that paper and may try to mimic yours! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Lea L. said...

This is too cute...loving the robot! Great job with the sketch!


cheryln said...

super cute! love the robot!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Great sketch!!! FAbulous card and sketch!! :)

Oh PS...I love your blog background, how cute is that??? Love that little owl. :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ooohhh this one is cute I used the same papers for my card.

Allison said...

so cute love the robot

..tina.. said...

This is adorable!

rae said...

what a fun take on Kazan's sketch, love it!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So fun and fabulous! Really great take on the sketch!

Peet said...

Wat parchtig is dit!!!