Sunday, January 11, 2009

2 photos 2 looks

I finished these layouts last night around 11:30pm! (I was "watching" Agatha Christie's Miss Marple and I had to see how it ended.....)  I was pretty excited that I was able to use some of the  FABULOUS Sassafrass Lass paper.  I bought it last year in May, I loved it but I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it.  I am happy with the layouts, I like the look of layering but don't feel like it comes naturally.   I even had my guys do their own journaling (before they went to bed of course!)

Thanks for looking!  Last year I made the goal of making 100 12 x 12 layouts I made it to 71, I am DETERMINED to do it this year!  So far I am up to 4, woohoo!  It's like the little engine that could, I think I can I think I can.....Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you are having a FABULOUS day!!

supplies used:
pattern paper, stickers: Sassafrass Lass
roller tape: Prima
stamps: stampedious & Autumn leaves
Jewels: Hobby Lobby
wave borders: Bazzill
glitter glue: ranger
bubbles: Cricut Graphically Speaking
ink, staples, NO SEWING (I know can you believe it?!)

2 comments:

Theresa C said...

71?! That's pretty amazing! I love the 2 different looks, and I know you can reach your goal of 100 :)

Anonymous said...

Love your LO's!!!