Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fun Run....

I just have to tell you I LOVE the January kit at Scrapbook Circle! There are some FABULOUS layouts and ideas in the gallery.
You can't really tell but I did do some stamping (I figure I should use those stamps that I own, a New Year's resolution of mine)and there is some sewing too. I love this picture of my son running, the wind in his hair a slight smile on his face, priceless.....I also love the picture of the other kid running turning around...classic.....
Supplies used:
pattern paper: Prima
letters: Cricut Graphically Speaking
rubons: Jenni Bowlin
ribbon: can't seem to remember right now....
stamps: can't remember either!
**Oh, and by the way Lisa is having a sale on past kits and grab bags check it out HERE
totally SCREAMING deals, get yours today before they sell out!**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Diana! What a great thing to scrap:)

Tina said...

Oh I remember all those fun runs with my boys. Great layout!

Candace H said...

Terrific, Diana!