Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back from CHA!!

Woohoo!  We had a great time at CHA, we decided to drive,which was a good thing because our bags were SIGNIFICANTLY heavier!:)  The show was smaller this year than last year, and there was definitely less people walking around which again was great because I actually got to do some great make and takes and touch and feel some great product!  (sorry I'm not trying to make you feel bad....)   What was sad for me is that neither Scenic Route or October Afternoon were there....hopefully we will figure out what is going on there....
Paris Hilton was there, my friend Jennie squeezed up and got a look at her but there were WAY to many people in the way for me, I just saw her body guards.  Sorry, I didn't even stop to get a gander at her product either.....
On the second day we were there, the fire alarm went off!  It wasn't to bad because we were only outside for about 5 minutes....
I know, I know you are waiting for pictures!  So here we go!
Fancy Pants (they pretty much ROCKED the house!)  Pretty much everything they came out with was amazing!  Scrapbook Circle upcoming kits will have a little bit of each of these:
Summer Soiree
Delight
On A Whimsy
Me and My Big Ideas:
American Crafts (this is just a sampling of Craft fair, it's SO cute! Some of this will be in kits too.  And the thickers are material, like a corduroy.):
Daisy Bucket:
This ribbon is not paper, it's material.  It's pretty neat you can rip it curl it and tie it, just don't wash it! :)
Their monster line is SO dang cute!!  We are trying to work it into something!
The shapes are actually large chipboard and you can design them (obviously) how you want too.
in the meadow
Perfect Harmony
Playful petals
We R Memory Keepers:
These stamps will retail at 99 cents and the ink is $3.99!
Pink Paislee was also one of my favorites:
Maya Road:
love the gears and dinosaurs.
some of their new stamps:
Making Memories, had several new items but somehow I only took a few photos:
their new wedding line.
This picture doesn't do justice to how pretty these butterflies are.
Heidi Swapp really didn't have to many new items but we did order one of the resist sheets....
Heidi is demonstrating one of her new masks.
Here is one of her chipboard resists.
Dream Street:
Some how I didn't manage to get a picture of Cosmo Cricket, we REALLY liked all of their paper lines too!  4 kits were planned and ordered so there is definitely WAY more than I could show here.  But it sure was fun, tiring but fun!  I have more pictures of people I met but it will have to wait for another post! :)

5 comments:

Candace H said...

Thanks for all the great pics, Diana! I'm excited to see the kits! Hope your finger is still healing well, too (I missed that post last week)!

Theresa C said...

Thanks for sharing all the fun stuff! I loved that little monster....he would be perfect on a page/card for my little monster! I was shocked when I read that Paris Hilton was there. What?! Glad you had fun and made it back safe :)

Unknown said...

Such a great trip! Glad you have your photos up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Viji Siddharth said...

Wow..so this is what a CHA is like...!