Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Balance.

Lately I have been thinking about balance...especially now that the kiddos are home from school. 

I've been thinking about how to

budget my money?

how to budget and SAVE $$?

still be creative?

find time for meal planning?

off the shelf cook?

find time to read books?

update my home without breaking the bank?

work my business and make connections?

make creative tasty meals on a budget?

have the kids not constantly on the video games or TV?

make meals that don't heat up the house now that it's REALLY hot outside?

Does anyone else find themselves asking these same questions?  I'm thinking of making this a several blog post idea, it's still forming in my brain so I'm hoping I can get it out to share.  I will warn you I am sort of all over the map-I had a friend ask me if I had some sort of attention disorder (She asked in a loving way) I really do go from one thing to another... ;) So stay tuned, tomorrow I plan on sharing a recipe that is a MUST!  Thanks for stopping in for a chat-hope your day is FANTASTIC!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I totally feel you on this!!! And I actually do have ADHD ... lol... so the struggle is definitely real!! HA!!!!!!