Saturday, July 16, 2016

you got this.

little closeup:
 My layout of my boy and the day he got his braces:
Not sure if you can tell but both of the squares with the squiggly green lines are popped up (there is a closeup at the top)  My challenge was to use the FANTASTIC paper with the words.  I used it as my matte for the back ground and also the title part "you got this".

My boy was SO nervous about getting braces, he had heard all the "scary" stories.  But since he needed them, I just sort of was his wing-mom.  He went back to get them on, and I went with him.
I remember braces days, and I can tell you my kids STILL have "cooler" braces than I had.  And they don't do head gear anymore--RIP off!  I didn't have the cool behind the neck kind, I had the "skull cap" kind.  I remember I only had to wear it THANKFULLY when I came home from school, but I got really good at taking it off if ANYONE came to the door!  GRATEFUL for straight teeth but as you can tell, it was an ADVENTURE.  So I totally didn't mind, hanging with my handsome kid! ;)

For this page I used the Now or Never kit by Scrapbook Circle, there are a few left!  Go grab one!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the twine and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!