1. I cut the hearts, scallops and banner with my silhouette (after measuring the letters to make sure that they would just fit)
2. I did a simple zig zag stitch across the top.
3. I used pop dots to pop the hearts up off the background.
4. little tip: because I didn't want the ribbon to tear through the paper I punched out two small circles. I adhered one to the back and one to the front for reinforcement--then I punched with my whole punch.
5. The gold ribbon used to tie it all together was purchased at Michael's (last year for a school project).