credit goes to: Recipe Bloom
- 1 pkg. won-ton wrappers
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or herbs
- 14 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2-3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- canola oil for frying
**I would add 1/4 tsp. salt**
- Pour canola oil into frying pan, about 1 inch deep. Preheat oil to 325 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, green onions, crab meat, garlic powder and a dash of pepper in a bowl.
- Place 1 tsp of the filling from step 2, and place it in the center of a wonton wrapper. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water, then the corners of the wonton wrapper together, completely covering the filling.
- Carefully place the wontons in the pan (they are delicate!) and cook for 30 seconds on 1 minute, until they are golden brown.
- Place cooked wontons on paper towel to drain.