Friday, June 13, 2014

photobomb.

A couple of weeks ago I played a long with this layout from the October Afternoon blog:
Have I ever mentioned that I REALLY enjoy working with sketches, I haven't done that really, I had forgotten how much I enjoy taking the HARD "think" out of it by using a sketch!
I LOVE this picture!  my handsome son being goofy with the camera catching me talking to my daughter as we prepare for a long cool day.
I used a lot of older OA product--think I mentioned it before but I hoard papers I like--don't know why I don't use them!  That is my goal since I cleaned out my stash--use what you have EVEN the stuff you LOVE!  So I've been making different little projects which I will share in the next little bit, thanks SO much for the visit!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Fab layout Diana!! Love what you did with the Sketch and the OA products!!