Saturday, June 7, 2014

good times.

Summer is in full swing here and I've been playing and hanging out with my kiddo...but I do have a layout to share with you that uses the new Hello There kit from Scrapbook Circle, I was to feature the burlap shapes included in the kit:
I thought they were so pretty I just left them the way they came--beautiful and textured.  I love these fun pictures of my boy and his two really good friends--this was a couple of years ago, and those boys have REALLY grown tall--they are still good friends!
Thanks for the visit here today--sure hope your day is totally fantastic!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the stitching and the heart with stars and arrows!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the happy Yellow background Diana, and the burlap shapes look great!!