Friday, August 2, 2013

cotton candy.

I wanted to share one of my layouts that is up in the gallery on the American Crafts site.  There is a ton of different inspiration in that wonderful area from all the design team members--seriously GO check it out!
For this particular layout I wanted to just mix and have fun with product there are things from at least 4 or 5 different lines.  I haven't done that before really on a page for American Crafts so it was a blast just playing and creating.  I'm SO loving the look of gesso and mist, easy quick affect.
oh, I forgot the mention the orange border is actually the leftovers from another project that will be coming to you later this month.  See, I was using everything! ;)
This picture was taken at the annual cotton candy party held by some friends of ours--EVERYONE is invited to come and eat as much cotton candy as they want!  My kids love it!  My youngest ALWAYS seems to out eat everyone with like 2 or three, I can just barely finish one!
Thanks SO much for the visit today--hope your day is GREAT!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING that photo, the colors and loving the circle bits you did on the pink paper!!!

MelB said...

My big girls love cotton candy too! Such a fun lo, love the design chopped away pieces of pink paper!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful soft page perfect for cotton candy!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Diana!! Great use of the gesso in the background!

Sasha Farina said...

such a sweet and pretty layout!! LOVE!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love it! the swiped gesso effect is perfect here!