Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Teachers/friends gifts

Okay, I LOVE Halloween and I fell in LOVE with the K&Company line (it comes in a pad) when I walked into Michaels! The sheets are a nice weight and they are double sided--both sides are CUTE!  So I thought I would make up some legal note pad covers--you can buy them at your local office supply store (they are either yellow or white)...
Anyway, I added a bit of stickles, brads (I picked them up in the $$ section at Walmart) and stamped the message (also from $1 section of Walmart)




They all look better in person....my favorite?  I think it would have to be the second one...LOVE those dressed up people.
I am going to tie (with tulle) a bow and slip in a Halloween pencil which I picked up from the $1 section at Michaels--easy FUN gift!  Thanks for the visit--hoping your day is WONDERFUL!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are AWESOME! I loveeeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This is a really gun idea!

Rebecca Keppel said...

these look fabulous!