Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inspired Blueprints #63--We are Family

So I decided to FINALLY pull out my Cosmo Cricket circa 1934--WOW is it GORGEOUS!  I was so excited that these pictures went well with the sketch AND the paper-BONUS!!
I used sketch #63 from Inspired Blueprints
 layered up some stickers and used my I*ROCK tool for the jewels:
 If you notice there is a W underneath the title--perfect for my last name! :)
 I even got to use my homemade gathered ribbon that has been sitting in a bag for months!

Today was a quiet day at the house I finished my book I am Number 4.  Wow!!  it grips you and sucks your right in, it's quite exciting.  **warning there was some language, to me it seemed a little forced like an after thought.  Thankfully no F bomb.  It wasn't every other word, but I'm just warning you just in case....**  They made a movie that will be out in March.  I'm SO excited to see it now!
Speaking of movies,  DH and I went to go see True Grit.  It's a good one!  I liked it a lot.  There were parts where I was covering my eyes, and saying, "oohh!" I was laughing at other parts.  The girl TOTALLY steals the show--she was AMAZING!
We watched Inception the other night--it was WEIRD.  If you like weird well...watch it! :)  let me see....Despicable Me is sitting on the table and the kids are ANXIOUS to watch it.  We have to wait for tomorrow as my girl has mutual tonight.  Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE netflix--it's awesome!  My boys are watching A-team as I type.  And I've been scrapping and watching Sherlock Holmes.  Fun!
Anyway, I should be fixing dinner right now!  Hope you have a fantastic day!  Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love that lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the mustache photo!! Tooooooooooooooo fun!!!! And that book sounds good! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

That mustache photo is so fun! Glad you finally got to use those papers. I have the same paper waiting for me to use it.
I really liked Inception, so maybe I'm weird. :)

Audrey Yeager said...

I just love that photo with the "staches"! And what a gorgeous LO! You will LOVE Despicable Me.... :)

Diane Payne said...

Love how your layout turned out using the sketch, and yes, isn't that line fabulous?! I have made a couple layouts with it and like it a lot!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love Netflix! I have it and use it all the time! Love Despicable Me too - the minnions are hilarious!!!

Your family pics are very nice, looks like you guys get along wonderfully! :0)