Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to School album

So I FINALLY finished this Back to School album:
And ya know what? I have the paper for next year's album-it's REALLY cute! I ordered from Stop and Scrap (they do great deals on paper packs and often have % off)- got the October Afternoon Report Card.

I'm now assembling my December Daily--I should say that I'm gathering.... I'm pretty excited, last year I waited to long and got to stressed out to do it. What is a December Daily? It's Ali Edwards idea of chronicling December. Her whole idea is get the album done now so that all you have to do in December is print off pictures and journal. EASY, right? I sure hope so! One thing I like is that her album is a mod podge of papers and supplies--I have that!
Here are her:
I'm planning on using a lot of the December kit from Scrapbook Circle--FABULOUS I tell you!

I FINALLY have my voice back but not the lung capacity-I do however feel SO MUCH BETTER! Hope all is well with you! And for those of you that are wondering how close I am to 300 in posts, it's like 2 away! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

This is soooo awesome!!

Carolyn said...

Really sweet album. I found you at the everyday scrapper and thought I'd come by and say Hi.
Carolyn

Stacy Milford said...

this turned out really cute Diana! & I can't wait to see your December daily come together! I put an album together last year & took the photos, but never finished it....so my goal this year is to complete 2008, duh!!! LOL!

emelyn said...

WTG on finishing the album! I have yet to start, it just seems so overwhelming fight now and I have zero time lately :(

It's been a few days, but hope you are feeling better!