Friday, April 24, 2009

this week...

has been filled with braces, lost teeth, forgetful fairies, heat, kindergarten musical, advancement in Scouts, no sleep, swimming, laundry, and some scrapp'in!  here is another layout I did the other day:
This paper is Dream street!  Lara Ellingson is the designer and she ROCKS!  She happens to be a cousin of a friend of mine (small world-huh?)  These papers are double sided and both sides are equally cute! 
 I did my own sketch for this one and hand cut the scalloped border and star, once I had my coordinating cardstock this layout came together quickly!  I hope that I get some creative time today-but I have a mountain of laundry to do, and a couple of movies rented and checked out that we need to watch.  Oh, and how can I forget tonight is "hatching Pete" on the Disney channel!  Tomorrow--NO SOCCER--woohoo!  A free Saturday, we haven't had one of those in a while.  Well, I have delayed the inevitable long enough--better go!  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Theresa C said...

Just reading that first sentence made me tired! Sounds like you've had a busy week, but I'm in awe that you still find time to be creative. You rock, Diana! Oh, and I love the paper that you used.

Lara said...

Oh, so cute! You are so talented...thanks for the shout out.

KYR said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-jenis-behel