pic & recipe credit: The Recipe Critic
Baked Parmesan Garlic Herb Salmon
- 1½ pound salmon of choice
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lay out a piece of foil long enough to fold up the salmon inside. In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the butter. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, garlic, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin side down on the foil. Brush with the garlic butter marinade. Sprinkle the fresh parsley on top. Fold up the edges of the foil and wrap and seal the salmon inside.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the salmon is firm. Unwrap the top of the salmon and broil the top for 2-3 minutes watching closely so that it doesn't burn. Remove from the oven and garnish with additional chopped parsley and sprinkle with additional parmesan if desired.